Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

back to NATURE

assalamualaikum....

5 times more Vitamin C than oranges!




my lovely puree




hye peoples.....
lets talk about pink guava puree...
bcos of what?
bcos i've been using this fruits as my face n body scrub....
believe it or not.....
4 jus a 1 week
i can feel the changes in my face n body's skin!!=)
smooth and flawless right after i rinse..
n of course i'm happy....very...
plus, with jus RM15, i can get 2kg of pink puree and can be used for a year!!....
berbaloi2 u...(mcm makngah)
so from now onwards,
i can simply say "bubye my ST"

*
*
*

after a week using pink guava puree


abaikn muke perasaan di ats! haha

pix 1st week...
2nd, 3rd n so on n soo forth weeks wil be updated..hahaa...smpai korang muak xtrkata tgok muka den...=p

pssstt...pix snap by my hp cabok..huhu...


dada.......

owh ya...the pics were not edited taw...really i tell u..jus put margin...

okeh see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment